Sunday

Cocktail Masterclass

I turned 21 in December and my brother, sister in law, nieces and nephews bought me a cocktail masterclass at Harvey Nichols, my 21st themed 'Cocktails and Cupcakes'.  Cocktails and a catch up with a good friend, doesnt get much better than that. The masterclass was called 'Caribbean Coolers' and we also got to enjoy brunch before hand! I would highly recommend these classes to everyone and anyone (booking and more information)


After we had eaten a very yummy brunch complimented with Buck's Fizz, we were shown to the bar and split into 2 groups, we each had our own master of cocktails (my name for the lovely guys who showed us the ropes). We got taught how to make 3 cocktails (Including Pina Colada and Daiquiri, flavor of our choice), we even got to shake them up ourselves! After trying the cocktails and numerous types of rum, I insisted they create my favorite cocktail, the cheesecake martini (I know doesn't sound appealing but the name does not do this drink justice), I have grown to love it from numerous trips to The Alchemist in Spinningfields, Manchester (Must try place if you haven't already). So after an hour of trying and testing (it ended about 1.30pm) I was rather merry and lucky was picked up and whisked off to get ready for another party, let's just say I started the day in style.


Here are a few pictures from my enjoyable morning ...


















Go and enjoy, why wouldn't you?


LOVE
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment