Monday

Soon to say bye...

For those who read my first post I may have created some confusion to my whereabouts, with my hometown being Preston, at university in Leeds and living in Manchester at the moment. Well I have been taking a placement since last August for my Business and Management course at university. It's been a great experience, however sadly its soon to end and I will be heading back to Leeds in September. Me and one of my good friends have been living in a beaut flat in central Manchester, sadly not long left here, I can count the weeks on one hand. We love to get up to all sorts, we have traveled out the center to parks, tried a number of clubs, restaurants, bars and of course lots of shopping!


I would now like to ask for your help, do you have any suggestions about anything we could get up to in our final few weeks? Anything adventurous or simply something you personally enjoy doing in the city.


I look forward to hearing your comments/suggestions and I will be touch with all we did


Big Love!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment