Wednesday

Party Time

Everyone HAS to try these! Vodka jelly orange peel slices ... they are a party piece, My and my flatmate Holly made them recently when we had friends over, believe me when I say everyone enjoys. Now of course they could be made without the alcohol for other occasions like children's parties.


Simply cut in half large oranges (amount depends on how many you would like to make) and scoop out the inside being careful not to pierce the skin (why not use the insides to make fresh orange juice for the morning after, you may need it along with a paracetamol!) pour the (vodka) jelly you have made into the halves and place on a tray and pop in the fridge, once they are set carefully slice in half, this is the hard part and you may well lose a few slices like I did. Why not make them more colourful by using a number of different coloured jelly.








Warning: Due to extreme enjoyment a few to many may be had. Enjoy!!!


Lots of Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment